Friday, September 26, 2008

Living the dream

Love friendship career at this point i am feeling so low that I feel I have lost it all. so many expectations so many dreams all dying a withering death slowly i thought this would be a second wind it turns out to be a maelstorm in which I am hopelessly caught.... there seems no hope a sense of loss is pervading and all ... it is frustrating to see yourself killing all hopes of a bright future that u might ve had its frustrating to see urself as if from a different plane go through the motions make the same mistakes again and againI dont know why I am writing this it seems as if i dont have anyone to share this with anymore I was happy in my college there were no expectations no one to satisfy nothing to prove here i can see my shortcomings all to glaringly . I want to be able to crack a good summers , I want to get some great marks I want to start winning again this spree of losing is too tough to bear I want to turn the tide before it swallows me whole ... I am turning into something I have always despised and have always feared every time before whenever there was a signal I would somehow scrape through. i would be scared but somehow I always escaped to make up yet another story all these years i have only been fooling myself of my abilities now there seems no way out its as if i have been surrounded and am being sucked into a never ending vortex I just want the strength of turning it around. I just want to be the guy I always wanted to become but never had the  confidence to be or maybe the capability to be. funny thing is i know nobody will read this i hope nobody does but guess i just had to blow off some steam.............

5 comments:

Vikash Thakur said...

Hey chill dude...seems you are missing our trio a lot. See here i am, going against your thought, reading your blogs & commenting as well. Dude you have the capability to make it. Sometimes thing do go wrong but it does not mean it's the end of the world. All the very best for your summer.
Keep in touch :-)

Vitruvian said...

Read your blog ... do write more often, would love to hear about what other Wimwians feel !

Hasn't life finally chilled down these days :) . And I guess u've got a real good summers with HSBC too... In the end it's all working out to be legen .... ;)

The Conjuror said...

we judge our situations too quickly ... it's only after the next thing happens that we are able to understand why the previous one needed to happen ... :)

The Conjuror said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Conjuror said...

Hey you:)
hasn't anything worth writing about happened in all these months? Hasn't there been any form of change in your situation?Write something ... blow off some steam again. Write four lines ... there is no 'minimum number of words requirement! Look back on your time at WIMWI ... haven't you gained any perspective to write about? You write well ... i'll put in the punctuation :)